Canteen - The Latham Lunchbox
The Canteen Committee runs the school canteen which provides a wide range of foods and snacks for students. The canteen operates 4 days a week Tuesday - Friday for recess and lunch with a manager; however volunteer parent help is always needed. If you are able to volunteer some time please contact the canteen on 614 20095. Younger children are welcome as the canteen is a family friendly environment. For the latest canteen menu and meal deals please click on link below. The price list is also available from the school canteen. The canteen uses a traffic light system to categories foods and drinks according to their nutritional value, GREEN, AMBER and RED. For more information on the traffic light system please click link below. The canteen only sells GREEN and AMBER foods.
- Latham Primary School Canteen lunch ordering is done through Flexischools at www.flexischools.com.au.
- Please place your order in by 1:00pm the day before you would like to have the lunch order.
- Due to now starting lunch preparation a day ahead, cash orders cannot be placed.
- We will then pack the lunch order in a bag and place in a class bucket to be collected by class representatives.
- Recess orders must be collected by individual students from the canteen by 1:30.
- Please encourage your child to come to the canteen if anything is missing for their order, or if the order is wrong and we can correct the error, at the time.
Procedures for ordering lunch
Contact - 614 20095
The school day commences at 9:00am and concludes at 3:00pm
Recess at 10:50am - 11:20am
Lunch at 1:00 to 1:30pm