Canteen - The Latham Lunchbox
The Latham Lunchbox is the P&C run school canteen. It provides a wide range of foods and snacks for students and teachers 4 days a week, Tuesday - Friday for lunch and recess.
The Latham Lunchbox is run by a friendly canteen manager. However, volunteer parent/carer help is always needed. If you are able to volunteer some time please contact the canteen on 61420095. Younger children are welcome as the canteen is a family friendly environment.
Lunch Orders: For the latest menu and meal deals or to place an order check out the Flexischools website. Also available on Flexischools is the Cashcard for $3 or $5. It gets delivered to your child, complete with name and class printed on the back, and they can use it like cash at the canteen window. So easy!
Counter Sales: The Latham Lunchbox canteen window is open for cash / cashcard sales at lunch only. On sale is a limited snack menu consisting of lite snacks like fruit, popcorn and pikelets and a small selection of frozen and hot food all ranging between .50 cents and $2.50.
The Latham Lunchbox uses a traffic light system to categorise foods and drinks according to their nutritional value, view the The Traffic Light System in Schools provided by the ACT Education Directorate for more information. The Latham Lunchbox only sell GREEN and AMBER foods.
Notes on Ordering
- Lunch and recess orders are made through the Flexischools website. Cash orders can’t be placed.
- Orders must be placed by 1:00pm the day before (due to the earlier lunch time, preparations now start a day ahead).
- Lunches will be packed in a bag and placed in a class bucket to be collected by class representatives.
- Recess orders must be collected by individual students from the canteen by 1:30.
- Please encourage your child to come to the canteen if anything is wrong or missing from their order, we can correct the error, at the time.
Contact - 614 20095
The school day commences at 9:00am and concludes at 3:00pm
Lunch at 11:20-12:00 (open for orders and canteen window sales)
Recess at 1:30-2:00 (open for orders only)