Canteen - The Latham Lunchbox
The Canteen Committee runs the school canteen which provides a wide range of foods and snacks for students. The canteen operates 4 days a week Tuesday - Friday for recess and lunch with a manager; however volunteer parent help is always needed. If you are able to volunteer some time please contact the canteen on 614 20095. Younger children are welcome as the canteen is a family friendly environment. For the latest canteen menu and meal deals please click on link below. The price list is also available from the school canteen. The canteen uses a traffic light system to categories foods and drinks according to their nutritional value, GREEN, AMBER and RED. For more information on the traffic light system please click link below. The canteen only sells GREEN and AMBER foods.
Procedures for ordering lunch
- Write your child's name, class and lunch order on a large paper bag and enclose the money. Please make sure the bag is big enough for the order. If you do not have a bag write your order on an envelope or piece of paper and a bag will be supplied at a cost of 10c by the canteen
- First thing in the morning all lunch orders need to be place into the lunch order box in your child's classroom.
- We will then pack the lunch order in the bag. Change will be taped to the bag unless other wise advised on the order. Children must come tho the canteen to collect frozen items.
- Please encourage your child to come to the canteen if anything is missing for their order, or if the order is wrong and we can correct the error.
- Latham Primary School Canteen has the option of online ordering for school lunches. Please register at www.flexischools.com.au if you wish to use this facility.
Beth - 614 20095
The school day commences at 9:00am and concludes at 3:00pm
Recess at 10:50am - 11:20am
Lunch at 1:00 to 1:30pm